A word maker is a piece of software that helps players make high-scoring words in Scrabble. The software calculates the probabilities of each letter appearing in a given word and displays the results on a screen for players to choose from. Word Generator can also suggest valid words, based on the player's current tiles.
Here are instructions on how to create a word maker:
1. Choose a theme or idea for your word maker. This can be anything from plants to sports teams.
2. Possible brainstorm words that could fit the theme. Be creative!
3. Once you have a list of ideas, select five or six that you think would be fun to make into actual words.
4. Go ahead and enter them into the word maker. Each word will have an appropriate symbol next to it, and you can choose which letter(s) they will form when combined with other letters in the game (see diagram below).
5. Play around with the symbols and see what combinations produce interesting results. Try different letter combinations, random punctuation, and even foreign words!
6. When you're happy with the results, save your word maker and enjoy playing with your new words!
Looking for a word maker in your scrabble game? Look no further! Select a word maker that will have you creating words faster than you can say "word scramble."